DonJoy's technologically advanced design combines a single upright frame and the 3DF hinge on the OA Assist. A patient-ready knee osteoarthritis brace that is ideally suited for activities of daily living.
The OA Everyday™ represents DonJoy's easiest to use, prefabricated knee osteoarthritis brace and is ideally suited for activities of daily living. Anterior thigh and calf cuff allows for easy application with four straps that buckle into place.
The OA Lite is DonJoy's most comfortable, lightest weight, lowest profile, prefabricated knee osteoarthritis brace and is ideally suited for activities of daily living and sedentary lifestyles. Soft good product with single upright.
Pediatric Folding Walker
- Features grow-with-your height adjustability.
- Lightweight, aluminum "A" frame design provides greater balance.
- Comfortable, vinyl hand grips.
Product Number: G07749
Procare Miami Jr. Collar
Designed to meet anatomical needs of children up to 12 years old. Padding helps retard skin breakdown. Ideal for immobilization and support of the cervical spine.
RP 360° Suture Passer
Silver Calcium Alginate Dressings
Silverlon® Calcium Alginate Dressings consist of a sterile, non-woven pad composed of a High M (manuronic acid) alginate and a silver nylon contact layer.
- Silver ions provide an antimicrobial action
- Dressing absorbs exudates and maintains a moist wound environment
- Unlike some alginates, Silverlon® Calcium Alginate Dressings are designed specifically for intact removal and eliminate the need to “pick” for remnants left in the wound
Silverlon® Surgical Dressings have been proven to drastically reduce surgical site infections and accelerate healing.
Silverlon® Surgical Dressings have a simple 2-dressing protocol:
- Step 1 – Apply pad dressing in operating room
- Step 2 – Apply island dressing at discharge
The discharge dressing is designed to be worn to the post-op visit (up to 7 days).
Silverlon® Surgical Dressings are available in various forms and sizes.