RESPONSE TO COVID-19
To ensure the safety and well-being of our patients, employees, their friends and families, Surgi-Care will postpone in-home CPM services and bracing for non-acute care on Wednesday, March 18. Your health is always our top priority. If you have questions or need to contact us, our business remains open; we can be reached M-F 8:30am-5pm EDT at 1-800-797-8744. We will continue to monitor and adhere to the guidance provided by the CDC, WHO, and local health departments. Check this page or follow us on Twitter @surgicareinc for updates.
You might call us overachievers. We call it doing our job. At Surgi-Care, we strive for excellence in everything we do. From home delivery to explaining your medical benefits, we go the distance to make sure your recovery is hassle-free.
Who We Are
- New England’s #1 choice for orthopedic products.
- The preferred provider of over 300 doctor’s offices, ORs, Emergency Rooms, and sports teams throughout New England.
- A dedicated team of 150+ clinical specialists, equipment technicians, billing professionals, and customer service representatives.
- Committed to excellence.
What We Do
- Orthopedic medical device sales, rental, and support
- Brace fitting and delivery
- Continuous passive motion equipment rental
- Third-party billing
- Healthcare professional education and training
Who We Serve
- Individuals who’ve experienced any bone, joint, or soft tissue injury.
- Mothers, athletes, rock stars, children, dancers, grandparents, tax consultants, skydivers, and pretty much everyone else.
- Physicians, surgeons, podiatrists, and other healthcare professionals.
How We Do It
- 24/7 customer support, 365 days a year.
- Constant communication with you, your doctor, and healthcare team.
- Superior support, from patient education to equipment repair.
- Convenient service options.
- Complimentary claims submission to your insurance provider.
- Partnerships with over 350 hospitals, clinics, and physician offices across New England.
- Reliable and innovative products from industry leaders like Stryker and DJO Global.
- Educating today’s and tomorrow’s doctors on the safe and effective use of medical technologies at our state-of-the-art training facility.
- 40 years of experience.