Procare Miami Jr. Collar
Designed to meet anatomical needs of children up to 12 years old. Padding helps retard skin breakdown. Ideal for immobilization and support of the cervical spine.
RP 360° Suture Passer
Silver Calcium Alginate Dressings
Silverlon® Calcium Alginate Dressings consist of a sterile, non-woven pad composed of a High M (manuronic acid) alginate and a silver nylon contact layer.
- Silver ions provide an antimicrobial action
- Dressing absorbs exudates and maintains a moist wound environment
- Unlike some alginates, Silverlon® Calcium Alginate Dressings are designed specifically for intact removal and eliminate the need to “pick” for remnants left in the wound
Stryker Champion Shoulder Instrumentation
Stryker's Champion shoulder instrumentation set is excellent for both open and arthroscopic surgery, including rotator cuff repair, trans-rotator cuff repair and SLAP repair. The set includes all the tools for bone and tissue preparation as well as...read more>>
Stryker Meniscal Transplant Set
Stryker's Meniscal Transplant Set and Slot Instruments are designed to improve efficiency, reproducibility, and quality of allograft meniscus transplantation for either medial or lateral allograft transplantation. This all-inclusive set is designed to...read more>>
Silverlon® Surgical Dressings have been proven to drastically reduce surgical site infections and accelerate healing.
Silverlon® Surgical Dressings have a simple 2-dressing protocol:
- Step 1 – Apply pad dressing in operating room
- Step 2 – Apply island dressing at discharge
The discharge dressing is designed to be worn to the post-op visit (up to 7 days).
Silverlon® Surgical Dressings are available in various forms and sizes.